‘Write India Publishers’ offers Best editing and proofreading services all over the world.
We offer Editing & Proofreading of Manuscript, including Line Editing, Substantive Editing, Copy Editing and Reconstructing of Crude Files & for that we have a whole team of Editors & expert bloggers. Also we provide content & ghost writing for website, blog, brochure or any project.
Our editorial team, who have vast experience in writing field:
- Bhavya Kaushik (National Bestselling Author of ‘The Other Side Of The Bed’)
- Prakash Kumar (Up-coming Author of ‘Thirty Six Plus One’)
- Dhruv Gajjar (Bestselling Author of ‘Keeping The Promises’)
- Preethi Venugopala (Bestselling Author of ‘Without You’)
- Atul Purohit (Expert Blogger & bestselling Author of ‘Love Vs Destiny…the strange game of life!’)
In substantive editing (also known as developmental/rewriting-editing and comprehensive editing), the editor checks a document’s concept and intended use, content, organization, design, and style. The purpose is to make the document functional for its readers, not just to make it correct and consistent.
- Type 1 (upto 35000 words) – Rs.15,000
- Type 2 (35000 to 75000 words) – Rs.20,000
- Type 3 (more than 75000 words) – Rs.25,000
Copy Editing is the process of making a manuscript grammatically correct. The editor checks for Grammar, Spelling, Tense, Tone and Consistency.
- Type 1 (upto 35000 words) – Rs.5,000
- Type 2 (35000 to 75000 words) – Rs.10,000
- Type 3 (more than 75000 words) – Rs.15,000