‘Write India Publishers’ offers best Editing and Proofreading services all over the world.
We offer Editing & Proofreading of Manuscript, including Line Editing, Substantive Editing, Copy Editing and Reconstructing of Crude Files & for that, we have a whole team of Editors & expert bloggers. Also, we provide content & ghostwriting for website, blog, brochure or any project.
Our editorial team, who have vast experience in writing field:
- Bhavya Kaushik (National Bestselling Author of ‘The Other Side Of The Bed’)
- Karishma Lala (Editor of ‘Born Too Soon’ anthology & Editor-in-chief for www.thesuperindian.in)
- Preethi Venugopala (Bestselling Author of ‘Without You’)
- Prakash Kumar (Up-coming Author of ‘Thirty Six Plus One’)
- Dhruv Gajjar (Bestselling Author of ‘Keeping The Promises’)
- Atul Purohit (Expert Blogger & Bestselling Author of ‘Love Vs Destiny…the strange game of life!’)
Copy Editing is the process of making a manuscript grammatically correct. The editor checks for Grammar, Spelling, Tense, Tone and Consistency.
- Type 1 (up to 35000 words) – Rs. 10,000
- Type 2 (35000 to 50000 words) – Rs.14,000
- Type 3 (50,000 to 75,000 words) – Rs.18,000
- Type 4 (more than 75000 words) – Rs.25,000
In substantive editing (also known as developmental/rewriting-editing and comprehensive editing), the editor checks a document’s concept and intended use, content, organization, design, and style. The purpose is to make the document functional for its readers, not just to make it correct and consistent.
- Type 1 (up to 35,000 words) – Rs.18,000
- Type 2 (35,000 to 50,000 words) – Rs.28,000
- Type 3 (50,000 to 75,000 words) – Rs.32,000
- Type 4 (more than 75000 words) – Rs.40,000